3.16.2009

Have I Died and Gone to Heaven?

I just came across this house tour on Livingetc. after reading Door Sixteen's post on display shelving. I love reading her blog, and I've been turning to other people's blogs for style inspiration and also for a little name dropping. I'm new to the design world, so I'm trying to get a sense of where people find great designers and who these designers are. So if you have favorites, send them my way!

Here are images from Anna Parker's home in west London. She's an actress turned interior designer. I'm not normally drawn to white, but lately everything is white on white. I love the clean brilliance to these rooms and the small pop of color. To view more of her home, go here.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete