4.24.2009

Dresser Love

I've never had a dresser, and I've always been envious when I see pictures of people's dressers. Well maybe when I was a kid and lived at home I had one, but as an adult, I've always used plastic or cardboard storage units in my closet. And I suppose it's more efficient this way and takes up less space in a bedroom, but still, I covet a dresser.

I want to put cool things on top of it, like my jewelry and whatever else. I envision a round turquoise tray where I can drop my earrings, rings, and necklace. And also I'd love to display some of my vintage items, like an old powder case with mirror and my grandfather's dog tags and engraved silver cigarette case.

So here are some of my favorite images courtesty of Apartment Therapy and Design Sponge's sneak peeks:







No comments:

Post a Comment